Although set up as my personal studio I made the decision to get a large enough space to make available for private hire for any amateur or professional, photographic or video-graphic purpose. Whether you are shooting for the cover of Vogue or just want some time to play with you new kit, The Chocolate Factory Studios are the perfect friendly environment for you.
At The Chocolate Factory Studios – London, we offer:
– A 20 foot wide solid infinity white curve with a floor area, 8 foot in length.
– A 20 foot wide solid infinity Black curve with a floor area, 8 foot in length, this area also has a wall section at the end to offer a corner for shooting into.
There are further shooting areas
– Three 8 foot wide coloured walls with feature wooden flooring (currently Electric Blue and Purple and Pink).
– Large white framed windows with lots of natural light, white walls and large custom made white venetian blinds.
– Various 9 foot Colorama paper backgrounds including Storm Grey, Chromakey, Sunflower, Brown and Crimson.
Lots of props kicking about always adding to these. including:
– Double bed with white sheets
– Contemporary styled and functionally designed chaise lounge leather chair
– Set of Victorian styled chairs
– Various Stalls
– White Box
– Bowens 500w Gemini Esprit flash units with assorted soft boxes and umbrellas.
– Additional Portaflash Flash units.
– Hot lamps, one with beauty dish attachment, 500w.
– Flash Triggers
– Decent size welcoming and relaxed Make Up Area suitable for 2 models to be made offer simultaneously.
– Stereo with HUGE assortment of CD‚Äôs and iPod connection, plus Spotify.
– Free Wireless Internet.
– Tea and Coffee making facilities.
– Off Street Parking.
Built by professionals to suit professionals needs we aim to offer a relaxed working environment for models and photographers alike.
Comments in this page are closed.